• Discreet Hemispheric camera for ceiling mounting indoors (IP20, 0 to 40 °C/32 to 104 °F).
• Particularly light-sensitive 5-megapixel sensor.
• High-contrast images without motion blur even in low-light situations (MxLEO).
• Hemispheric technology featuring 180° view with no blind spots, also available as 92° version with lens L23-F1.8 .
• Cost-effective as fewer cameras are needed.
• All relevant events are automatically saved.
• Integrated MxActivitySensor detects even the smallest movements and reduces the number of false alarms.
• Maintenance-free with no heaters, fans or moving parts No licensing or software fees, free-of-charge updates.
The c25 is our smallest 5 or 6 MP hemispheric camera and comes with three clamps for easy installation in suspended ceilings like a halogen downlight. Alternatively equipped with a telephoto lens and mounted above a cash box the c25 will provide a very detailed video of the content and allows even reading the serial numbers of the bank notes. With a diameter of only 12 centimeters/4.7 inches and a weight of approximately 200 grams, the new c25 is the smallest and lightest Hemispheric MOBOTIX video complete system yet for ceiling mounting indoors (protection class IP20, 0 to 40 °C/32 to 104 °F). Standard features include a light-sensitive 5 or 6 MP day or night sensor, a microSD memory card, an HD sound microphone and the latest camera software including MxActivitySensor and the MxAnalytics video analysis tools (person and object counting, heat map display of high-traffic areas). The integrated Lowlight Exposure Optimization MxLEO facilitates high-contrast images without motion blur, even in poorly illuminated surroundings. Simple Installation In Suspended Ceilings The c25 is suitable for installation in ceiling panels with a maximum thickness of 26 millimeters, in which a circular opening with a diameter of 105 mm is cut using a standard power drill head. The camera connected to the Ethernet cable is simply slotted in from below using raised spring clips.
Typical Application Areas For The c25 Indoor applications in retail, supermarkets, public buildings, trade fair and exhibition spaces, hotels and recreation facilities, in residential buildings and for the surveillance of industrial production processes.
|* Dimensions HxWxD:10.7x14.5x4.5 cm.|
|* MxLEO:Lowlight Exposure Optimization – perfect exposure and reduced image noise .|
|* MxActivitySensor: Camera-integrated motion analysis for reliable results, even in the event of external interference .|
|* MxAnalytics® :MxAnalytics (available for free with camera firmware MX-V4.3.2.x or higher) makes it possible to collect statistical behavior data on people and objects. This is done by defining recognition zones (full live feed or a partial area) and counting corridors. The camera then records how often each counting corridor is crossed within a specified period. The most frequented areas in the recognition zone are highlighted in color as a heat map.|
|* App: Compatible to the MOBOTIX App.|
|* 360°:Hemispheric Technology for wall-to-wall surveillance without any blind spots .|