An elegant, ultra compact and weatherproof IP dome camera. Thanks to the 360° allround view to capture an entire room, a panorama function and a quad view to show images from four different angles simultaneously, the Q25 can be used in all new scenarios.
• High-resolution widescreen panorama from wall to wall, ideal for access control.
• Integrated DVR (up to 64 GB) for long-term recording without network load.
• continuous tilting, panning and zooming without mechanically moving the camera.
• Integrated DVR for long-term recording without network load
• Robust and low maintenance with no moving parts.
• Newest MOBOTIX 5 or 6MP sensor technology with up to 30 fps and improved zoom.
• Microphone, speaker, MxBus and intelligent movement sensors (MxActivitySensor) Optimized image quality and reduced motion blur even in poor lighting conditions
The light sensitivity of the 5 or 6MP color sensors is up to four times better compared to the former 3MP sensors, which enhances the overall image quality in for instance bad weather or low light conditions.
The new 6MP technology offers greater maximum zoom than 3MP sensors. Image detail is improved by 27 percent. A camera with a 6 megapixel sensor not only produces better images, it can also be positioned even further away from the monitored buildings and areas. As a result, the cameras can be installed in places that are optimally protected from unauthorized access. Black And White Sensors Now Up To 6MP The new cameras series 5 are the world‘s first MOBOTIX cameras that also feature a 6MP night sensor, which produces black and white QXGA images. This sensor produces significantly larger images than the current 1MP sensor, with the added advantage of improved detail enlargement thanks to the digital zoom feature.
|* Dimensions HxW:5x16 cm.|
|* 5 or 6MP Sensor: High-resolution 5 or 6MP sensor technology for excellent image quality.|
|* MxLEO:Lowlight Exposure Optimization – perfect exposure and reduced image noise .|
|* MxActivitySensor: Camera-integrated motion analysis for reliable results, even in the event of external interference .|
|* App: Compatible to the MOBOTIX App.|
|* MxAnalytics® :MxAnalytics (available for free with camera firmware MX-V4.3.2.x or higher) makes it possible to collect statistical behavior data on people and objects. This is done by defining recognition zones (full live feed or a partial area) and counting corridors. The camera then records how often each counting corridor is crossed within a specified period. The most frequented areas in the recognition zone are highlighted in color as a heat map.|
|* 360°:Hemispheric Technology for wall-to-wall surveillance without any blind spots .|