• Compact and discreet, manually panable and tiltable (-5° to -45°) 6MP Moonlight Camera for ceiling mounting indoors (IP20, 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
• The most light-sensitive MOBOTIX sensor lens technology ever; very low illumination requirements for day version: 0.1 lux (t = 1/60 s), for the night version: 0.02 lux (t = 1/60 s)
• Maximum image size: 6MP in special format 3:2 (3072 x 2048 pixels)
• Wide choice of lenses from distance telephoto (15°) to Hemispheric (180°)
• With its extremely reliable and high-quality technical components, the camera is also perfect for continuous operation in professional applications (MTBF >80,000 hours)
• Comes standard with MxAnalytics video analysis tools (used, for instance, to display customer traffic flows in a showroom)
• Quick installation in suspended ceilings by simply mounting the camera using three spring clips
• When installed in a corner, one single p25 with the ultra-wide angle lens records the entire space with no blind spots, thus replacing four conventional CCTV cameras
• Available with either day or night sensor (color or black/white) and perfectly suited to demanding indoor applications with poor lighting conditions
• Power supply via Ethernet cable (PoE IEEE 802.3af, class 2), low power consumption of typically only 4 W
The new p25 6MP model is equipped with the brand-new 6 Megapixel Moonlight sensor technology providing best low light performance to cope with every indoor situation.
The p25 is positioned extremely price competitive and represents with all included MOBOTIX features and the MOBOTIX VMS MxMC, one of the most attractive security solutions in the market.
The new p25 is a ceiling camera with a manual pan/tilt functionality providing full installation flexibility. Equipped with a telephoto lens, the p25 can be directed to a specific spot in the room, with a 90 degree lens, and, mounted in the corner, the p25 covers the entire space in 6MP resolution. A hemispheric version is available, too. For all 3 indoor models (i25, c25, p25), there will be a surface mount kit to cope with concrete ceilings, as well as an optional audio package incl. microphone and speaker to realize a two-way audio communication.
|* Standalone:Full functionality @ zero bandwidth|
|* Video Sensor:MxActivitySensor reducing false alarms|
|* Event Recording: Onboard (SD card) & direct to NAS|
|* MxAnalytics:Heat map & people counting|
|* Alarm Notification: E-mail, FTP & VoIP (SIP)|
|* Communication:Two-way audio option|
|* Power:Standard PoE below 4W|