The i25 is a 5 or 6MP hemispheric and will be wall mounted with a tilt angle of 15 degree to achieve a perfect panoramic overview of a room. If mounted above the door the i25 looks even partially underneath or into the door. A surface mount kit for concrete ceilings is available as well. The newly-designed wall mount form factor blends in with any environment. Available in both Day (color) and Night (B&W) models, which caters to the most challenging lighting conditions and a wide range of applications. The camera can be mounted onto any surface on a wall.
• Extremely high-sensitive 6-megapixel sensor
• High-contrast images without motion blur even in low-light situations (MxLEO)
• Hemispheric technology featuring 180° view with no blind spots, also available as 92° version with lens L23-F1.8
• Cost-effective as fewer cameras are needed
• All relevant events are automatically saved
• Integrated MxActivitySensor detects even the smallest movements and reduces the number of false alarms
• Maintenance-free with no heaters, fans or moving parts
• No licensing or software fees, free-of-charge updates
Unlike competitors, hemispheric distortion correction takes place in the MOBOTIX camera and not later on the computer. This drastically reduces the image data before it is transferred and saved. This decentralized MOBOTIX solution lowers the volume of network traffic and allows dozens of hemispheric cameras to be displayed on a computer or smartphone.
|* Dimensions HxWxD:10.7x14.5x4.5 cm.|
|* MxLEO:Lowlight Exposure Optimization – perfect exposure and reduced image noise|
|* 360°:Hemispheric Technology for wall-to-wall surveillance without any blind|
|* MxActivitySensor: Camera-integrated motion analysis for reliable results, even in the event of external interference .|
|* App: Compatible to the MOBOTIX App.|